Saturday, September 8, 2012

ALL TRACKING with Mind tracking should be closed

Mind tracking should be closed .I request please close the mind tracking because it is head ache for me. You need to close the mind tracking first .Because it is deteriorating normal activity. It distract normal function because of high extensive talking . my concentration level swing around and normal capabilities decreases . .Due to mind tracking . I have psychological  problems .I cannot sleep properly . I cannot take my food properly.. I need normal life . I deserve normal life .please shut down the mind tracking. could you please shut down the mind tracking . . . please shut down the mind tracking . .can anybody help me to shut down the mind tracking. Can any body help me to shut down the mind tracking ?. PLEASE forgive me . I apologies for my Inconvenience. INCONVENIENCE IS REGRETTED . WHO LOVES ME. PLEASE CLOSE ALL THE TRACKING CONFIRMED. WHO EVER LOVES ME PLEASE CLOSE THE MIND TRACKING OR MIND TRACKING NEED TO BE CLOSED THEIR MOUTH. they  talk so frequently that I have problem in various activity. The brutal facts is I cannot concentrate . please stop mind tracking .It is a request . please close this mind tracking from today.

 I have BANGLADESH monitoring and Harvard University monitoring

No comments:

Post a Comment